Established in 1991, Collabera is one of the fastest growing end-to-end information technology services and solutions companies globally. As a half a billion dollar IT company, Collabera's client-centric business model, commitment to service excellence and Global Delivery Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to deliver successfully in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
With over 6500 professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been recognized globally for its value added services.
· Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012 by SIA.
· Collabera listed in GS 100 - recognized for excellence and maturity
· Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
· Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
· Collabera was ranked:
· 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
· 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
· 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
· 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
· 66th on FinTech 100
· 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.