Summary of Qualifications
• Experienced Technical Architect capable of fulfilling multiple project roles
• Excellent application design skills and broad range of programming and technical abilities coupled with superior oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on commitments
• Diverse skill set enables project contribution at the pre-sales, design, training, mentoring, development, implementation and post-implementation support level
• High Customer Satisfaction rate
• Experience with end-to-end full project lifecycle delivery
• Strong interpersonal skills have lead to rewarding and lasting customer relationships
• Application architecture and design
• Server/backend Integration
• Application Development
• Project Management
• Development Team Lead
• RDBMS -Sql Server, Oracle, MySql
• Database Schema Design
• Web – Asp.net, Java Servlets, JSP, HTML, AJAX, XML, Rails, Grails
• Server setup and config – Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Linux
• Mobile Devices – Windows Mobile (PocketPC), WinCE, Blackberry, J2ME MIDP
• Designed and implemented two successive phases of Mobile Field Service Solutions for IKON UK including integrations to PICK Universe database system and Oracle Applications.
• Created Blackberry and J2ME MIDP based Sales application with an accompanying Web based portal integrated with SalesForce.com and MS Sql Server for Vodafone
• Developed WinCE based, GPS integrated mobile field service application for Masco
• Designed and implemented 80+ screen PocketPC application with backend integration to Clarify for ADP
• Developed Bluetooth scanning and RFID integration SDK for Amtrak
• Developed Time and Expense functionality for Windows Mobile based mobile field service application for Thyssen-Krupp
• Enhanced Oracle Applications Adapter for Dexterra Mobility Platform
• Created a notification and messaging infrastructure for Dexterra Mobile Command Center
• Developed strategy and implementation to incorporate custom business rules into the Dexterra Mobile Command Center product.
• Developed flexible workflow and screen management api for Dexterra PocketPC development platform.
• Created automated project build infrastructure to enable rapid building, configuration and testing of mobile field service application for Masco.
• Conducted formal training classes on Dexterra Mobility Platform for customers worldwide
• Designed datastore caching mechanism to enhance backend system performance for Ikon UK
• Designed global datastore infrastructure to enhance backend system performance for ADP
• Designed and implemented data translation layer to Dexterra Smartclient for Unique Solutions
• Provided training, mentoring and initial integration and application design consulting for connection to proprietary backend system for Mincom
• Designed and implemented a number of Customer Relationship, Change Management and Customer Service based Systems utilizing various application development platforms including Octane99, E.6 and Scopus.
• Clients included Compaq, Hilton HHonors, Harley Davidson, Westell, Deluxe Corp, Sephora, EBay, Swissair and CSAA.
• Performed customer training, pre-sales and acted as liaison between Engineering group and Services Team.
BS Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY Jun 1991
BS Physics, Fredonia State College, Fredonia, NY Jun 1991
Additional Contact information is available on the Information Page.
Software Contractors' Guild (www.scguild.com)
Copyright(c) 1995 - 2006 geoffrey poremba and Software Contractors' Guild,
3 Country Club Dr., #303, Manchester, NH USA 03102