· Java --SE 4,5,6
· log4j,JUNit, TestNG
· Ant and Maven
· Java Server Faces (JSF), Struts
· C# .Net
· CSS, DOM
· XML and XSD
· Graphic design in the Gimp and Photoshop
· Development for Drupal
· Microsoft SharePoint
· SQL development for Oracle, SQL Server, and MySql
· Several IDEs including MyEclipse, Netbeans and Visual Studio (6,2003, 2005)
· Familiarity with several major networking protocols
· Familiarity with Windows, Unix, and Linux
· Apache, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, and Weblogic Server
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills
Junior Software Developer-November 2010 to present.
· Working in a professional services group customizing our J2EE based Webseries banking product for a major customer.
· Trouble shooting and fixing defects as our client logs them.
· Writing and maintaining technical design documents for a new product revision.
Maranatha Software Design
Principal Developer-March 2010 to present.
· Sole Proprietor and Principal Developer of Maranatha Software Design.
· Developing new business contract leads and all other business operations
· Designing, implementing, and managing a data migration strategy to merge data from two SQL Servers into a new MySql system to back a new e-commerce site for Stonewall Kitchen. Also began evaluating Spring for potential extension of contract for a wholesale website.
· Designing and implementing a Google Wave plugin for an un-named company in London.
Junior Application Developer-February 2008 to March, 2010.
· Developing a natural language query web application using JSF and Hibernate for use in our marketing department. This was developed for and deployed on Weblogic 9.2 with an Oracle back-end.
· Designing and maintaining several applications which will be developed using JSF and Hibernate to provide services to our wholesale customers.
· Writing and maintaining PL/SQL scripts to pull data from Kenan billing system and ksh/Perl scripts to integrate the SQL with Control-M automation tool.
· Creating and maintaining sites, libraries, lists, and applications in Microsoft SharePoint
· Designing and developing C# .Net based web applications
Junior Software Engineer-December, 2006 to February 2008.
· Promoted from Technical Support Specialist
· Worked in an Agile setting to design implements and test a new Java based service/daemon. Testing was performed with JUnit and proprietary frameworks that I designed and implemented. All tests and builds were automated by me using Ant.
· Designed and coded a client/server (using TCP sockets) for use with SAP's BC-XOM integration method
· Worked independently to code a maintenance release for our Oracle Connector product, written in Java
· Acted as an escalation point for technical support as needed, researching customer problems and proposing solutions.
· Worked with five others to maintain our Loftware Print Server product, written in C/C++
Technical Support Specialist–May 9, 2005 to December, 2006.
Provided customer support for all Loftware products
· Was the main point of escalation for issues involving the Loftware Java Connector API
· Assisted QA department in testing—including major releases in several Loftware products
Lucent Technologies, Inc.
Network Support Engineer –June 2000 to April 2005.
· Provided technical support for ATM and Frame Relay core network switching products as well as the Lucent Managed Firewall, Access Point router, and Juniper routers
· Was designated point of contact for several major customers
· Redesigned, supported and maintained TAC group intranet page on an Apache server (on Solaris)
· Assisted our sustaining engineers in the analysis of memory dumps
· Assisted in advanced troubleshooting using code taps, protocol analyzers, and traffic generators
Cabletron Systems, Inc.
Network Systems Administrator I – July 1999 to June 2000.
Promoted from Help Desk Analyst position
· Administered ISDN and analog modem access to corporate network
· Installed and maintained an improved dial-up remote access system
· Installed and maintained site-to-site and remote access VPN services
· Developed automated reporting tools on bandwidth and remote access utilization
· Assisted users by troubleshooting client set up and compatibility issues
· Researched and proposed appropriate new technologies/network topologies as needed
· Help Desk Analyst: – April 1998 to June 1999.
· Level I Internal Tech Support Analyst
· Moved to Level II support and began training Level I analysts
· Wrote new-hire training manual before moving to new position internal
Hager-Richter Geoscience, Inc.
Geologist –July 10, 1995 to April 1998.
· Managed Phase I of lab investigation for a sensitive litigation issue
· Collected and analyzed geological and geophysical field data
· Developed and maintained the company web page using HTML and C
Compass Medical Networks
Administrative Assistant—December 1993, to June, 1995.
· Performed various roles in support of company executives including PC application support and database design and development
· Developed a business contact database in Paradox
Education and Academic Achievements:
New Hampshire College: Graduated May, 2005
BS: Information Technology
· Cumulative GPA 3.57
Delta Mu Delta National Honors Society Lifetime Member
Grand Canyon University: Graduated August 2011
MA: Christian Studies/Pastoral Ministry
· Cumulative GPA: 3.82