Paul Miller, Solution Delivery Specialist - solving complex problems through project planning/management, system design, analysis, code and testing
Availability Date: 08/01/2017
Click here to Request Contact information (no fee).
Current Address: STAFFORD Stafford United Kingdom
Personal Web Page: www.alt67.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
An experienced, highly motivated and driven technology professional with a focus on delivery. I have a passion for leveraging technology to simplify and amplify results at the same time a leader who thrives in challenging organisations in delivering transformation through advanced technology systems, solutions and applications.
In depth IT technical experience within the Banking, Finance and Wealth sectors working with some of the industry's leading software and application providers including JHC Figaro, Fiserv, Focus:360, Tercero, SEI, Pershing, Pulse, UnaVista, Fidessa, BITA, LiquidMetrix, Crest, Safe Financials, FinEx, Proquote and Winterfloods.
Having successfully led over 14 data migrations/onboardings/offboardings over the past decade or so; also implemented numerous systems and enhancements from simple changes, automation and processes right through to complete software overhauls and core/legacy system upgrades; has shaped me into a more results focused and performance orientated IT professional.
An experienced consultant, as happy in the technical detail designing solutions, as I am as a manager; leading teams of all sizes, including Analysts, Testers, Architects, Developers, Service Management, Support and Infrastructure; with analysis, solution design, transformation, process, leadership, support, mentoring, talent management/retention and performance management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Technical Solution Design and Delivery Consultant
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solution design
- Solution Concept, Wire-framing, Design, Delivery and Documenting
- Problem analysis and problem solving with innovative solutions design
- Project Planning, Risk Management, Resourcing, Agile Development Planning and ALM Backlog Management
- Support the creation of the backlog and associated business scenarios and user stories
- Producing solutions documents and functional/technical specifications
- Proven track record of successfully delivering major transformation, process improvements, efficiencies and technical projects within the Financial Services, Banking and Wealth sectors
- DFM and Wealth Management Business and Process Consultancy
- Financial, Wealth and Banking Expertise, with knowledge of systems and processes covering Client Lifecycle Management (CLM), Prospect Management, Lead Management, Case Management, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Modelling, Client Migration, Client On-boarding, Client Take-on, Client Off-boarding, Client Terminations, Fact Find, Needs Analysis, KYC, Multiple Currency, Client Communications, Campaign Management, Client Digital Portal, Mobile Portal, Client Relationship Management (CRM), Performance Attribution, CGT, FX, Corporate Actions, Dealing/Trading, Settlement, Treasury, Risk and Compliance, AML/PEP/Sanctions, Reconciliations, Payments, Tax, Interest, Client Money and Regulatory (including Data Protection, GDPR, FATCA, MiFID, MiFID2, CRS and others).
- Consultancy, technical analysis, concept and design on the migration and transformation of extracted client data, transaction data, enumerated data, documents and related
- Consultancy on Digital Customer Lifecycle, Client Portal, Concept, UX, Design, Content/CMS, Interaction and Wire-framing/storyboarding
- People Management (PDP/IDP/Appraisals, Training and Cross Skilling)
- Change Management
- QA/Testing, Issue Management, Resolution and Reporting
- Business Process Improvement and Automation
- Client Migration, Onboarding, Offboarding and Data Migrations
- Data Warehousing (MI/BI/ODS/Dashboards)
- Legacy Systems Analysis, Migration and Integration
UK/EU/USA and AUS/NZ based work (willing to consider relocation).
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 30+
- List of Skills:
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 5791, since: 10/14/2000 |
Last Updated: 10/14/2017 Last Login: 10/14/2017
Current Membership Status: Premium Member
Premium Membership expires: 11/13/2018
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top.|