Job Page: ServiceNow Developer
6-month term, with the option to extend.
Service to be completed 100% remotely. You Must be living in Canada
If you do not have Security Clearance you will be required to obtain Security Clearance.
Start date will be dependent upon validation of required security clearance
The resource must be a Certified Servicenow developer.
The specific tasks assigned to this resource(s):
- Support end users of Servicenow
- Design, develop and implement updates/enhancements to Service now working with users in both HR and ITSM modules
- Regular maintenance to the ServiceNow ITSM and HR platform
- Enhancements in the form of adding additional services, workflows, or integrations for the existing ServiceNow ITSM and HR platform
- General reporting / dashboard experience in ServiceNow Analytics Reporting
- Provide upgrade assistance and remediation of defects
- Tailor out of the box service portal templates (themes and logos)
- Assist with configuration of services and catalog pertaining to HR
- Ability to build metric reports from Servicenow
- Configure role delegation
- Configure notification activities
- Ability to import data into ServiceNow as required from other systems and excel
- Update designated requestor(s)
- Evaluate and estimates for Enhancements and new functionality as requested.
- Provide advice on implementation of enhancements and new projects with ServiceNow
- PowerBI experience would be an asset.
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience with the Servicenow HR platform specifically
- Candidate should have 5-7 years of IT Operations experience and 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment.
Job number: 31, Company id: 63518|
The Legal Disclaimer.