Phone: 732-655-8900 Extn 1032 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a SAP FICO Consultant that will benefit from my experience, professional qualification and skills to help my organization achieve its objectives and bring in continues growth and complement my professional growth.
Ø Over 7 years functional experience in implementing, customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, document preparation, user training, and Production support in Financial accounting and Controlling (FI/CO) module
Ø One full life cycle implementation experience using ASAP methodology in all project phases including Business blue print, Realization, Testing, Final preparation, Go-live, Support and post live production support, with documentation.
Ø Expertise in Configuring & Testing General Ledger Accounting (G/L), New G/L, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and Asset Accounting (AA)
Ø Good understating of financial integration with Procurement (MM), Order to cash (SD)
Ø Thoroughly involved in the Month end and Year end closing activities
Ø Controlling experience includes Cost Element Accounting (CEA), Profit Center Accounting (PCA) and Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Internal Orders (IO), Profitability Analysis (PA), Product costing (COPC)
Ø Excellent in working with Validations, Substitution rules, User-exits, and Business transition Events (BTEs) in enhancing standard SAP transactions
Ø Collecting of user requirements and reports and documenting the new functionalities.
Ø Provided post live support, production support and maintenance.
Ø Ensured FICO application user issues are addressed in accordance with business priorities.
Ø Excellent Communication and inter personnel skills. Proven ability to work independently and team environments.
Ø Strong Experience of analyzing the client’s business process and developing the best business practices for long term growth.
· Financial Accounting: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting.
· Controlling: Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order, Profit Center Accounting and Profitability Analysis.
· Configuration: FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-AA, COPA
· ERP SYSTEM: SAP R/3 ECC 5.0 and 6.0
· APPLICATION SKILLS: MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, SQL Project Vision), Peachtree, Creative Solutions, QuickBooks, Ultra Tax.
Aunt Millie’s Bakeries, Fort Wayne, IN (Oct 2014– Present)
SAP FI/CO CONSULTANT ENVIRONMENT ECC 6.0
Responsibilities: Production Support
Bunge North America Inc, St Louis,MO (Jan 2014 – Sep 2014)
SAP FI/CO Consultant ENVIRONMENT ECC 6.0
Responsibilities: CO-PA Consultant
Liberty Bank, Hartford, CT (Nov 2012 - Dec 2013)
SAP FI/CO Functional Consultant ENVIRONMENT ECC 6.0 Banking Sector
Responsibilities: End-End Full Life Cycle Implementation
· Full Life cycle Implementation- Involved in all phases of implementation from business blue print, data conversions, cutover, testing, and go-live and production support to finance team for day to day activities and month end reconciliation and analysis.
· As a team member, mainly involved in the configuration and testing in Finance (General Ledger module)
· Conducting meetings/seminars with Business prime–users for understanding the business process/logic to map it in SAP and other existing systems to create an acceptable blueprint for implementation of SAP.
· Configuration of organizational structures, chart of accounts, General Ledger master data, Fiscal year Variants, Field status groups, posting periods.
· Created Account Groups, such as Assets, Liabilities, Equity, Income, and Expenses. Created number ranges and assignment to each Account Group.
· Creation of Document number Ranges. Setting up of document types and posting keys for business transactions.
· Creation of reconciliation accounts for accounts receivables and accounts payables.
· Configuration of customer and vendor master data, Number ranges and Screen layouts.
· Configured open and close posting periods, and year end closing of General Ledger, worked on month-end and year-end processes (balance sheet and profit & loss statements).
· Maintained Accounts Payable Vendor Masters, Incoming Invoices, Payment Program, Check management, Down Payment, Recurring Entries, Invoice Verification, MM Automatic Account Determination, and GR/IR Clearing.
· Configuration of Automatic Payment Program which includes setting up the company codes for payment, setting up the payment methods.
· Integration of Finance with Sales and Distribution which includes configuration of GL accounts.
· In Asset Accounting, specified maximum value for low value assets, determined depreciation areas for special depreciation, assigned GL accounts for special valuations.
· Conducted in-house training for end-users and project members.
· Supported end-users on site after Go-Live date to assist them with any arising questions, or problems with SAP configuration and/or end users errors.
Avlon Industries, Melrose Park, IL (Apr 2012 –Oct 2012)
SAP FICO CONSULTANT ENVIRONMENT ECC 6.0
Responsibilities: AP & Banking Consultant
Publicis Groupe, Chicago, IL (July 2011 – Mar 2012)
SAP FICO CONSULTANT ENVIRONMENT ECC 6.0
Advertising / Public Relations
Responsibilities: AA Consultant
· Created the chart of depreciation, depreciation areas for book depreciation, federal tax, state tax, alternative tax, group balance sheet, depreciation area for local reporting.
· Assigned input tax indicators for non taxable acquisitions & assigned the chart of depreciation to the company codes.
· Configured the account determination for the asset class, screen layout rules for the asset class, maintained number range intervals for the asset class.
· Finalized and defined asset class entry screens for asset master data record, custom fields for information purposes.
· Defined the posting of depreciation area to the general ledgers, assign the general ledger accounts, assigning the financial statements versions to the asset reports, maintained the posting rules to the depreciation areas.
· Defined depreciation areas for valuation, transfer of APC values, maintained the transfer of depreciation terms, maintain parallel currencies for the AA module.
· Configuring depreciation key using various depreciation methods, Define base method, Declining balance method, Maximum amount methods, Multi-Levels methods, Period control methods & maintain depreciation key, account assignment, configured various sort key for asset reports.
UCB, Seymour, IN (July 10– May 2011)
SAP FI CONSULTANT ENVIRONMENT ECC 5.0
Responsibilities: G/L Consultant
· Configured Posting Periods, new tolerance groups, account groups and field status variants for new company codes within the company.
· Configured G/L Master records, document number ranges, reversal of documents, opening and closing of posting periods, field status variants, document types, posting keys.
· Configured Vendor and Customer Master Records, tolerance limits for over payments and under payments, Payment terms, and Payment methods.
· Defined ledgers to general ledger accounting, defined currencies to the leading ledger, defined & activated non leading ledgers.
· Configured Recurring Entries, hold & park and sample documents, training end users. (AP) Creation of one-time vendors, new payment terms on clients request, discounts, interest calculation and materials creation.
· Maintenance of GR/IR accounts
· Studied the business process and user requirements.
· Performed Month end closing.
Pattar & Co., CPA Inc Indianapolis, IN (Jan10- Jun10)
Senior Accountant –Public Accounting
· Responsible for all accounting operations of the firm.
· Review and reconcile Balance sheets and Profit and Loss Statements prepared by the fellow teammates.
· Coordinating and training the folks overseas and assisting them in accomplishing the goals effectively and efficiently.
· Provide training and assistance to the freshers and interns.
· Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets; provide corrective action recommendations to management, where necessary.
· Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests.
· Prepare tax schedules and coordinate tax work papers for tax group.
· Prepare tax schedules for the nonprofit organizations.
Pattar & Co., CPA Inc Indianapolis, IN (May09- Dec09)
Accountant – Public Accounting
· Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries.
· Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports
· Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand checks.
· Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll Accounts Payable and Receivable.
· Ensure completion and review of all balance sheet reconciliations and identify and communicate findings.
· Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
· Coordinated monthly payroll functions for 200+ Client’s employees.
strict compliance with monthly payroll and sales taxes for SMEs.