· Around 8+ years of IT experience with 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform as an Administrator and Developer and 3+ years of experience in JAVA technologies.
· Experience in creating custom objects and integrating existing desktop and web apps.
· In-depth understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, and merging management.
· Proficiency in performing SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, consigning Roles, validation rules, Users, Page Layouts, Cases, Record Types, Email Services, Workflows, Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Custom objects, Fields and role based page layouts.
· Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user's access to different data.
· Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and management in bulk.
· Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
· Experience with data analyzing tools. Creation and maintenance of reports to support the business in Salesforce.
· Experienced to independently complete the development work without any oversight.
· Expertise in data modeling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
· Experience in using the Sandbox and Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
· Experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation.
· Experience working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
· Experience on SFDC implementations covering Sales cloud, Service cloud, Chatter and AppExchange applications.
· Worked with Lightning components along with server-side controllers and AJAX calls to retrieve data from object.
· Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
· Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
· Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java. Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
· Proficiency in relational databases like MS SQL Server, MYSQL.
· Experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
· Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem-solving skills.
Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, Java Script
Oracle, SQL Server, Hibernate
Spring MVC, JSP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, Angula JS, JSON
Application Frame Work
Struts, Hibernate, Spring
JEE, EJB, JNDI, XML, Oracle. SQL, and JDBC
SAX/DOM/JAXB Parsers, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, SOA, RESTful
WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PaaS), AWS.
Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Classes, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process, Dashboards, Custom Report Types, Batch and Scheduled Apex, Lightning components, Custom Settings, Anonymous Apex, Change Sets deployment
Eclipse, Force.comIDE, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com, Beta explorer
PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL Developer, WINSCP, Putty, MS Office, MS Project, Eclipse, and IntelliJ.
TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP
Version Control Systems
GIT, CVS, SVN and VSS
Unit Testing / Build Tools
JUnit, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Log4j.
MS-DOS, Windows, UNIX
Ø Sun Certified Java Programmer for the Edition 5.0.
Ø AWS Certified Associate Developer.
Ø Certified Salesforce.com Admin (ADM 201)
Ø Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1(401)
Verizon, Irving-TX Feb 2016 - Present
This project covers various aspects of Salesforce platform, like Lighting, Sales cloud, Service cloud. Which helped our business process for implementing sales, support, inventory management etc., Worked strongly on Force.com features.
· Worked on various scenarios of Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST.
· Implemented Service cloud in the business.
· Managing different Salesforce Instances and Releases and Involved in Data Migration and Deployment activities.
· Developed customized functionality using visual force and apex classes.
· Created Visualforce pages that uses the lightning components.
· Worked with ANT Migration tool, bit bucket and JIRA to manage change management across Salesforce org.
· Integrated Apex with External Services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
· Used Salesforce Automation for Territory Management and Opportunity Management.
· Worked extensively with Sales cloud sharing model, user management, workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, records, dashboards and Reports.
· Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects and Used Force.com Explorer for SOQL testing.
· Configured Single Sign-on using SAML and Worked on Mass imports and exports of data.
· Worked on standard Salesforce Chatter and customizing it by including Custom Logics on chatter objects using triggers, Classes and Visualforce pages.
· Migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader.
· Created Data Migration approach and prepared Mapping document before data migration.
· Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters which improves performance
· Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components& made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
· Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
· Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
· Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages
· Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
· Worked on cross platform usage of the project functionality using Lightning.
· Created Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters, which improves performance.
AT&T, Dallas-TX Mar 2015 – Dec 2015
AT&T hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make these networks possible, giving individuals, companies, and countries easy access to information anywhere, at any time. Worked on in P360 project on Partner Portal to make collaboration with Partners.
· Responsible for Design, write, maintain, and scale complex frameworks using Visualforce pages.
· Attended priority meetings to maintain the requirement specifics and prioritizing of critical deadlines and multi-tasking across various aspects.
· Developed sharing rules based on Role Hierarchies and created manual sharing for accessing records. Worked on different things like Components, Custom Settings, Sites and Static Resources, Debug logs and System Log.
· Developed on Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com.
· Worked on various salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards
· Used Visualforce in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visualforce components.
· Implemented Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages. Accustomed Picklists, Dependent Picklists, and Record Types to enforce data quality.
· Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
· Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects. Worked with web services API.
· Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
· Communicates with the global team to align regional requirements and to provide detailed documentation to both the business and developer teams.
· Worked in Agile Methodology Process and Sprint System, attended daily standup calls.
· Testing of XML tags. Analyze the content of the XML and verify that data enclosed in the XML tags is matching with report generated for the investment manager in PDF format through email.
· Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading. Worked with IDE tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, ETL Informatica, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Ant, Windows, Sql Servbver.
First National Bank, Omaha-NE Mar 2014 - Jan 2015
Created a customer facing application in Salesforce.com to apply for a merchant account and order payment processing equipment. It is a mobile-first application uses Bootstrap to create highly responsive Visualforce pages. The application verifies the user information with Business Registry through web service and performs risk review. This application rates the user without human intervention and generates a contract.
· As a SFDC developer interacted with various business areas to gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs.
· Developed APEX triggers, classes, Test methods & Visual Force pages to implement the custom functionality.
· Customized standard sales force objects like products, price books, case management and solutions.
· Administered Salesforce.com SFA setup, which involved modifying roles and profiles, creating/modifying dashboards/reports and managing users.
· Created use case scenarios, custom work flow and business logic.
· Performed new release evaluation with Business owner & managed new functionality roll outs.
· Developed a custom application for data validation and check for data discrepancies.
· Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for Salesforce implementation.
· Worked on Service Cloud communities for sharing business process.
· Maintained users with Service Cloud to communicate with customers and partners.
· Evaluated Salesforce.com support module for call-center and help desk application.
· Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
· Used Change Sets to deploy components between sandboxes.
· Configured Data Loader and uploaded data in CSV files into Salesforce, checking for the correctness of the data.
· Worked on MS SQL Server for CRUD operations on database
· Performed code review of the application to make sure the source code confirms to industrial coding standards and followed good programming practices.
· Used the Sandbox for Development and Testing and Migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Tabs, Change Sets, Security Controls, Service Cloud, Lightning, Apex Data Loader
McGraw Hill Financial, New York - NY Jan 2013 – Feb 2014
McGraw Hill Financial is leading global provider of financial, publishing, and business services. The project involved Commercial Customer Care agents to access the Customer Relationship Management application. This project facilitated the Care Agent to query real-time customer account information, track customer interactions and the actions employed to resolve the customer issues, and be able to report on the results of their efforts.
· Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
· Synchronized with the business process review meetings and multiple teams for ascertaining standardized workflow processes.
· Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
· Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow and approvals for the flexibility and functionality of force platform application.
· Implemented Case Management Automation to track and solve Customer's Issues.
· Worked on Service Cloud communities for sharing business process.
· Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
· Used Spring Validation framework to implement the server-side validations.
· Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
· Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate (ORM Mapping) Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
· Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
· Developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component and Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
DIGIMATRIX, Hyderabad -INDIA Nov 2011 – Dec 2012
· Involved in requirement gathering for the implementation of EAI module in large Telecom project.
· Designed, developed and deployed Business Processes in BPEL using Oracle Developer and SOA Suite 10.1.3.4.
· Developed deployment plans (Shell scripts) for different environments.
· Worked extensively with web services, XML, WSDL.
· Developed web application using J2EE for maintenance of production deployments.
· Developed shell scripts for monitoring the servers. Expert in production application deployments.
· Involved in administration of Oracle SOA server includes installation, configurations, deployment, performance tuning and continuous server monitoring, regular backups.
· Analyzed and created the new domain to improve the process flow and smooth running of business
· Implemented “Disaster Recovery” and fixed many production issues.
· Developed android-based mobile application for BSNL. In this, I have developed web services using J2SE, which will take requests from android front end, then process it and finally send the response back to front end UI again.
· Developed daily, weekly and monthly database and server reports.
· Implemented multiple threads concept for efficient working of SMS functionality.
· Processed/Transferred large volume of data from files into database tables using SQL loader.
· Provided Log4j support for the application, which will be helpful in debugging.
· Provided support and involved in development of web application using spring framework.
SysIntelli Inc, Hyderabad – INDIA Jun 2009 – Oct 2011
· Involved in Analysis and Design the Customer Management and Carrier Management modules.
· Responsible for design and developing base classes for the entire application.
· Utilized core J2EE patterns such as Singleton to implement the architecture for the system
· Responsible for Design, Implementation of struts actions and server-side validations.
· Responsible for client-side validations using Java Script. Used LDAP server for Security and User Authentication Services. Developed Object models and class diagrams for Customer Management.
· Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
· Consumed Web Service for retrieving the information about the customer or the accounts that was to be used by the carrier business partners.
· Used JAX-RPC to call web services described by WSDL and registered to UDDI registry.
· Writing SQL queries to insert, update database. Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures.
· Involved in deploying and Integration of the application in WebLogic and WebSphere application server.
· Involved for deploying the application in to the application server.
· Wrote stored procedures and did performance tuning of complex queries.