Who is MicroAgility?
We are a business and technology consulting firm specialized in strategy execution. We are a mission to help our clients and consultants succeed with Agility. Our agile, passionate, and experienced consultants’ partner with organizations to solve their challenges such as operational improvements, cost reduction, and managing growth. To learn more about MicroAgility, please visit www.MicroAgility.com .
MicroAgility is head quartered in Princeton, New Jersey with offices in New York City, Toronto, and Atlanta. It is founded by former Executives of big four consulting.
We believe in cultivating an environment based on trust and understanding. Our team members like to get things done, and we like to do so by being agile. Our culture is centered on Agility; so we love to see companies thrive, and we are motivated to continue helping companies and consultants in the Texas region.
MicroAgility is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) with an established network of hiring managers, c-level executives and/or HR/Sourcing managers to identify and develop new business.
As a BDM, you’ll be responsible for the sale of MicroAgility consulting services.
You’ll have the opportunity to discover and explore opportunities for consulting, and to visit prospects and clients
You will work directly with our President and founder, as well as our core team of consultants and recruiters to identify unique candidates.
· Representing MicroAgility to prospects and clients
· Develop a 6 and 12 month development strategy for the target market
· Work with your existing network to introduce MicroAgility, and gather requirements
· Close new business deals by placing consultants with clients
· Following up on potential leads given by the east coast team
· To join a growing team of agile and driven members to help people succeed with agility.
· Finding opportunity for expansion
· 10 years of business development and/or sales in the IT consulting or staffing industry
· $100,000-$110,000 yearly compensation
· With a competitive commission plan
· You’ve done it before: You have a proven track record of bringing in new requirements and closing deals.
· Your network: You’ve built a network of hiring managers, c-level executives, and/or HR/Sourcing managers
· Action and Results driven: You like to see yourself and the organization succeed, and if things aren’t going well, you immediately change your plan and approach to generate results.
At MicroAgility, we are looking for people with empathy, agility, and determination to succeed. You’re more than welcome to apply, even if your experience might not match perfectly with what’s above… Because we would not be the company we are today if we didn’t value unique perspective. We welcome any new perspectives and backgrounds and look forward to an opportunity of overcoming challenges and growing with you! Join us and become unbelievably agile!